Eberhart Capital has been fortunate to expand within several markets and communities. With that growth comes the responsibility to contribute positively to the areas in which we operate.
Eberhart Capital, LLC has a powerful role to play in strengthening our communities. Our strong sense of social responsibility and desire to make a meaningful social impact is at the heart of all our community involvement initiatives. We believe we have more to offer than just our checkbook. Our deep commitment to skills-based volunteering, pro-bono work, and thought leadership serves as the foundation of our multi-faceted community involvement strategy throughout all of our investment companies.
Our Charitable Endeavors program places an emphasis on educational activities targeted toward youths developing their future through programs that strive to improve the health and well-being of individuals within their respective communities.
- An organization requesting support must have 501(c)(3) status.
- Support is provided for specific programs rather than for general funding.
- Support is not provided to organizations with strictly a sports focus or individuals.
- Any request for support must be in writing & must contain the information outlined below.
- Support is provided primarily to local organizations where Eberhart Capital companies are located.
- Please allow at least 15 business days for us to consider your request.
- Letter date
- Organization’s name and contact information
- Organization’s federal tax-exemption number
- Contact person’s name, title, & contact information
- Dollar amount of funding request
- Organization’s current budget (attach separately)
- Copy of requesting organization’s 501(c)(3) IRS letter
- List of board members and other key affiliates